Subaru WRX Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sedan Owners - Perfect Fit Enclosure is being developed!!

Just as an FYI to all Sedan owners out there, I emailed Auto Intergrations asking if they will ever be developing a vehicle specific trunk enclosure for the 08/09 WRX sedan... This is the reply I got!

"we have one being dropped off on Saturday to start the process of building a model. It will be a bit till its done of course since mold times and r&d take quite a bit of time, but well be working as fast as we can. If you want youll be able to follow the work @ http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1799563 here or give feedback into the process."

So it looks like there might be something available in the near(er) future! ;D
    2008 WRX Sedan - RalliTEK Injen State 2 - Injen CAI - Invidia Catted DP - MagnaFlow CBE - KONI inserts - H&R Springs - RalliTEK Front/Rear Sways - RalliTEK Endlinks - Debadged Sport Mess Grill - Perrin Shorty Antenna - Kartboy SS - COBB Shifter Knob - CS Front Lip Spoiler -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Re: Sedan Owners - Perfect Fit Enclosure is being developed!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Awesome! I couldn't find if on 3GWRX .. and I even took some time looking! ???

Well either way - I'm just glad its getting made!

Thanks WRBear for the heads up on that!!
    2008 WRX Sedan - RalliTEK Injen State 2 - Injen CAI - Invidia Catted DP - MagnaFlow CBE - KONI inserts - H&R Springs - RalliTEK Front/Rear Sways - RalliTEK Endlinks - Debadged Sport Mess Grill - Perrin Shorty Antenna - Kartboy SS - COBB Shifter Knob - CS Front Lip Spoiler -

I just placed deposit/preorder for the sedan enclosure on NASIOC, supposed to be shipped by 10/26. Go to their site if you want to see the progress. AudioIntegrations.
    08 WRX WRB Sedan | SPT Springs | Invidia DP | SPT CBE | VF-52, TGV Deletes, Walbro, AVO TMIC, CamTuned Stage 2 | RPF-1 Gold 17X8 | Star Specs | Brembos F/R | Whiteline Sways | JPM Leather Boots | Pioneer/Alpine/JL | Charcoal Leather Seats/Red Stitching | Kartboy SS | N-1 CS Lip | TRS HID Retrofit

Me too, can't wait for this. Gives me some time to also save up for the rest of the payment + a sub

Quote Originally Posted by WRBear View Post
    Me too, can't wait for this. Gives me some time to also save up for the rest of the payment + a sub
    although i doubt it'll fit in that enclosure, JL W7 subs are on sale for the first time EVER. period. JL stuff is like apple, they never put it on sale(at least JL doesn't authorize them to). i had a 12W7 in my old car and dear lord jesus did that thing have some power. you could throw damn near anything at it and it'd eat it right up with no distortion. brings a tear to my eye thinking about it actually.

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/jlaudio_pages.php?page_id=285
    Ryan
    '09 WRX SSM Sedan, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Catted Downpipe, Custom Magnaflow Catback
    More people hate me than even know you exist.

god dam 229 for it??? Little steep eh?

MTX makes a 10 inch enclosure i use and it fits perfect in the corner behind seat, i have no blots holding it down and i drive like a animal and it doesnt move at all and takes up 0 space!! It cost 40 bucks at circuit city!!

Yeah, but compare to JL Audio's Stealthboxes...those things are over $700. So when you look at the relative market, these are a good price point--plus they come with stuffing, and all the proper wiring/connections to just drop your sub in, and connect it.

sad that the 12 isn't gonna work out
    2009 WRX Sedan | Forman Custom Rotated GTX3076R Kit | Gruppe-S EL Header | TiAL 44mm EWG | Reversed STI Manifold | Invidia CBE | Perrin FMIC | Aquamist HFS-3 | Tarmac2 Coils | Stoptech 328x28mm BBK | Rota Grids 18x8.5 | 255/35/18 Star Specs | Whiteline 24/22 | Carputer | N-1 CS Lip |

Quote Originally Posted by WRBear View Post
    Yeah, but compare to JL Audio's Stealthboxes...those things are over 0. So when you look at the relative market, these are a good price point--plus they come with stuffing, and all the proper wiring/connections to just drop your sub in, and connect it.
    That's the same with the MTX box i bought, dropped in and didnt even need to screw it in! Still in the same spot of install! Ill take a snapshot later so u can see how it doesnt take up much space at all!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Links