Subaru WRX Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Re: Hide Vendor Posts from "Show unread posts since last visit"

Quote Originally Posted by krntehk View Post
    Why can't I lock threads I created?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
    you need to be a mod to lock posts.
    2015 DGM WRX Limited..... cars not even here and the mod list is to long to list.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

i think it should be limited to one bump a day for just ONE thread. theres no point to bumping 6 different threads showing every damn part they have for sale.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by On_3_Go View Post
    i think it should be limited to one bump a day for just ONE thread. theres no point to bumping 6 different threads showing every damn part they have for sale.
    I would be in favor of this.
    | 2011 WRX | 5 Door | Black | Built Motor | Rotated PTE 6266 Turbo | STI 6 Speed |

advertisements out of control

Somethings wrong when the number of advertisements are far more frequent than member posts. I'm all for these vendors sponsoring this site, but infamous performance has about 20 posts all with the same coupon code. Don't get me wrong, I love all the available vendors doing battle for our business, we the consumer are the ones that win, but at least put up some pics of the products your advertising, don't have a "brake and suspension" thread where the only thing in the body of the thread is the same coupon code. Any way we can limit the number of "bumps" vendors can do?
    2012 wrx swp hatch: cobb DP, cobb ss, spt front tower strut bar, whiteline 20mm rsb, rallitek rear endlinks, bilsteins, RCE blacks, AEM intake, GFB bov

Re: advertisements out of control

+1 it has seemed a little ridiculous as well lately. I've learned to avoid most vendor threads as they tend to be the same uninformative advertisement day after day..

Now if it had some useful information in it, or was actually a special offer/true special price for the forum, then i'd be all for that..

advertisements out of control

When I get annoyed by advertising (eg. frequency, or the ad is just plain stupid/annoying) I make the decision to not give them my business - ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    VF52 swap, PW TMIC, Grimspeed EBCS, TP Stage 3.52, Perrin turbo inlet, Invidia divorced & catted DP, Invidia Q300 CBE, Rallitek 22/19mm swaybards, Rallitek HD end links, , Bils & RCE yellows, AFE dry filter, COBB SS and f/r hardened bushings, footwell illumination kit, SRP Racing pedals, 18" Oz Alleggerita, Hankook Ventus v12 evo 225 40 R18, Fumoto F-105 drain valve, '09 spoiler, Hellas...

Quote Originally Posted by 08hatch View Post
    When I get annoyed by advertising (eg. frequency, or the ad is just plain stupid/annoying) I make the decision to not give them my business - ever
    my feelings exactly

2500bhp Monster zulukingcrowned's Avatar

I don't particularly understand the need for all the ads. One useful DIY thread or something with some cool information on a product would have more customers coming to you. The ads do nothing, we know what all the products are, we have a vague idea of the pricing and it's not as if everyone isn't already shopping around.

Thanks for posting this up Jared, its driving me nuts too. It gets really annoying to have to sort through all of the vendor threads in my unread posts section just to find the interesting ones. And god forbid you ever post in one, the IIR one about walbro pumps is bumped all the damn time.

I think a seperate unread vendor posts section would be really legit so it would be like
    "unread posts"
    "new replies"
    "vendors posts"
    My ex just sent me a photo of her having sex with her new boyfriend. I sent it to her dad.

2500bhp Monster zulukingcrowned's Avatar

Yeah, and I don't think it would be that hard being that vendors are already a unique kind of member.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Links