Don't trust johnstons subaru
Subaru WRX Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Don't trust johnstons subaru

Well need to put this out there. I have a 2011 WRX which I keep well maintained as well as clean n spotless. I recently took it to Johnston's Subaru in Middletown NY to get my tranny fluid changed, and my plugs and wires. The kid that wrote me up had me give him my exact mileage so that the customers know they are not joy riding in our cars. That's what he said! So it took them 2 days and when I picked it up I happened to check the miles. 129 miles over! I flipped on them they said it never left the parking lot! So I said whatever cause I was getting no where, kept saying probably took down wrong miles on check in. So as I'm driving home I realize I had a blanket over passenger seat was gone and I had both seats flipped down in back n one was now up! Now I'm HOT! I called back n flipped out, said one of u mother fuckers took my car home and had passenger's in the car! So he asked around n found out one of the techs took it home to "make sure it was all good". Are u serious right now! I got a full refund and am never going there again! Im gonna try for more out of them too. Monday im gonna call n get the manager n bang some heads! Sucks cause u would think u could trust the dealer where u bought ur car from, guess not!

Spread the word Johnston s subaru in Middletown NY r a bunch of bull shiters n grime balls! DON'T TRUST THE WITH YOUR CAR!

Very Disrespectful!

Links