Pic request: Wheels on RCE/Bilstein setup
Subaru WRX Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

In the market for some new wheels, but wanted to see what people are rocking on their RCE/Bilstein setup.

0bhp 3G Impreza
    Rota 17x9 et42 on 255/40/17 Falken Azenis 615K

Azenis615K|RotaIKR|BBK64|Hawk|BilsteinRCE|Sway20F/20R|Camber-1.5F/-1R|Toe0|XtremeHD
    AVO380|CosworthInternals|TBE|fmsTMICv2|EBCS|VentTo Atm|Earl's|TRE255|EGRdel|TGVdel-GrimmSpeed|KoyoRad|DW750cc|3"TIH
    FlapsRA|Bushings&Bars by Cusco,STI,TorqueSoln,WhiteLine,Dcuatro,Blitz|Perri n SS|PLX-DM200|OdysseyPC680
    [email protected]:48|40psiHot|DS2.11|NeoOils|SmurfbloodRL|OpenSource|LC&FFS|PhotoCY

vf-52 turbo, ptp turbo blanket, tp stage 3.52 tune, grimmspeed ebcs and aos, forge motorsports bpv, perrin catted downpipe, borla catback, tomei el headers and uppipe, perrin cai, perrin tmic, rallitek swaybars, avo endlinks, racecomp/bilstein cup kit with black springs, jna front lip, kartboy ss, 22b shift knob, rota tarmac3 wheels and re11 tires. best time, [email protected] 108, 1/4mile
    2014 legacy daily driver
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WRXForums.com
    Advertisements

Wow, that looks great. I was always under the impression that there wasn't any height adjustment when it came to the Bilstein struts. Is the RCE/Bilstein setup any different from the GTWorx Bilstein set up?
    2011 WRX OBP Hatch
    Custom 3" catless DP w/Boost Actuated CutOut - Stock CatBack - Process West TMIC - NGK OneStep Colder - DW65C 265LPH - GrimmSpeed 3-Port - Tial 44MM EWG - Tial QR BOV - KartBoy SS with F/R bushings - Whiteline 24mm F/R - KartBoy F/R endlinks - GTSpec F/R Strut Bars - Custom Retrofitted Headlights - RCNY Wrapped SMY Cluster w/AEM UEGO and Boost - RCNY Shift Boot, E-Brake Boot, and Armrest

Yes I do forget whats in my car...

did you have to do any fender mods to fit 17x9 et42 on 255/40/17? I am considering the same setup but wasn't sure if I would have to roll/pull the fenders.
    08 WRX TP STAGE 2 - CNT DOWNPIPE - SPEARCO TMIC - WHITELINE F+R SWAYS - KB ENDLINKS - KB SS -

Quote Originally Posted by Ntraina View Post
    Wow, that looks great. I was always under the impression that there wasn't any height adjustment when it came to the Bilstein struts. Is the RCE/Bilstein setup any different from the GTWorx Bilstein set up?
    The RCE/Bilstein setup is the GTWorx Bilstein set up. I believe there are two types of springs though. Yellows and Blacks. The blacks have a slightly lower drop.

Thanks for all the pics guys!

only the rear perch is height adjustable. the fronts are fixed. blacks do lower the car more than yellows. i have rce front lowering camber plates that are going on in the spring. that will lower my front even with my rear.
    vf-52 turbo, ptp turbo blanket, tp stage 3.52 tune, grimmspeed ebcs and aos, forge motorsports bpv, perrin catted downpipe, borla catback, tomei el headers and uppipe, perrin cai, perrin tmic, rallitek swaybars, avo endlinks, racecomp/bilstein cup kit with black springs, jna front lip, kartboy ss, 22b shift knob, rota tarmac3 wheels and re11 tires. best time, [email protected] 108, 1/4mile
    2014 legacy daily driver
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by 424wrx View Post
    i have rce front lowering camber plates that are going on in the spring. that will lower my front even with my rear.
    Could you post up pics or a link to these RCE camber plates?
    2011 WRX OBP Hatch
    Custom 3" catless DP w/Boost Actuated CutOut - Stock CatBack - Process West TMIC - NGK OneStep Colder - DW65C 265LPH - GrimmSpeed 3-Port - Tial 44MM EWG - Tial QR BOV - KartBoy SS with F/R bushings - Whiteline 24mm F/R - KartBoy F/R endlinks - GTSpec F/R Strut Bars - Custom Retrofitted Headlights - RCNY Wrapped SMY Cluster w/AEM UEGO and Boost - RCNY Shift Boot, E-Brake Boot, and Armrest

Yes I do forget whats in my car...

Could you post up pics or a link to these RCE camber plates?
    http://www.racecompengineering.com/i...-lowering.html
    TP stage1 - AEM CAI - Cobb CBE - Whiteline sways - Kartboy Endlinks - SS - GS MCB - GS HS - Whiteline Bushing Catalog - Group N Pitch Stop - Group N Trans mount - Rally Armour UR - Tint

those are the plates. i got mine barely used for 380. they are 499 plus shipping normally. not cheap by any means but awesome quality.
    2014 legacy daily driver

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links