Tuned June 4, 2012
    Windsor,CT
    60* f raining
    Mustang dyno
    93 oct
    Target boost 21 psi
    Target a/f 11.0

Mods:
    Perrin 1 piece catted DP, Spt catback, NGk irridium 1 step colder plugs, Dw65c (265 lph) fuel pump,Grimmspeed EBCS, Process west tmic, K&n panel filter, Cobb accessport.

Suspension mods:
    Whiteline 24mm adj rear swaybar w rear brace, subframe inserts, wl rear dif mounts, kartboy end links f&r, gtworx Bilsteins & rce yellow springs, WL stearing rack bushings, wl positive shift kit bushings, Cobb short shifter, f&r shifter bushings.

Dyno plot: http://www.eastcoastswappers.com/mai...rgb1=000000255

Max hp 275 whp
    Max tq 313 wtq

Left a little bummed, had a small boost leak or somthing... More on this later. Thinking its between the flang on the vf 52 and the pw coupler. T bolts and rtv high temp silicon to be added. Tuner thinks the leak is minor but I'm getting 25 +/- fuel correction reving the car In neutral and also going into boost. Dyno plot link above. (will copy spreadsheat soon)

My return to the dyno is this tursday!! Thank God! I told the guys at ecs about a noise iv been hearing... The tune was finished and the tuner said i didnt hear anything? On the post tune ride he noticed the noise it and we checked a couple things quickly to no avail. I told him about the snapped bolt from the 52 flange... he asked if i wanted his guys to work on it. I said id rather do it myself as im poor. So he saidno prob and I left. When I got home fom the tuner I ripped the tmic apart and low and behold... When I origanally assembled the tmic, I snapped a bolt on the flange. Took it to my buddies garage because I then snapped an easy-out in the snapped bolt and started to get nervous. So when my buddy took out the snapped bolt, he put a gouge in the vf 52 flange ( right across where the o-ring sits). Fastforward and we take the turbo off the car and then the compressor housing off the turbo and machined it flat again. (the reason i took the car to him in the 1st place was because i was afraid id do what he eded up doing. All fixed and the noise is still there... late in the rpm/boost a hissing, somtimes multple hisses coming from the turbo. thought it was wg flutter, but one of the guys at the tune shop doesnt. Thursday its back on the dyno and the search continues. you know what else continues? My decent into poorville. Also ive seen multiple posts in 3g and nasioc about wierd noises after a process west tmic install.. Any suggestions appreciated??

So not the tuners fault. And to be honest, i feal like i was getting the same power w the stock tm and cobb stg 2 ots map. ECS dyno #'s are geneally lower then most...

Re: 09 WRX ECS Performance tuned

I have a PW TMIC and have a squeaking noise when I shift after a pull. Others have said it's the throttle body to IC hose. I have never had a chance to take mine apart and use T-bolt clamps, but I will eventually. Is the sound you're hearing a squeaking sound like me?
    2010 wrx torqued performance stage 3.

Yeah it is a squeeking! As im high in the rpm, right before i shift a squeek. somtimes right before aand as i shift 2 sometimes 3 quick squeeks.. The thing is I put tbolts on all 4 pipes (2 turbo to ic, 2 ic to tb) theyre as tight as possible. Ive definatly read about the "process west tmic squeek". So im thinking were all experiencing the same thing? Im going on the dyno tommorow at noon and theyre gonna put their ears and eyes in the engine bay to figure it out. If you ever have a minute call me id like to hear what your hearing. 413-219-4610 mark

4. Remove Advertisements
    WRXForums.com
    Advertisements

nice numbers... i got dyno tuned at ECS a few months ago and i put down 300/330..Paul is pretty damn good over there...

mods are listed below...
    2013 Subaru WRX WRB Hatch Stage 2 - COBB AP v3, Cobb SF Intake System, Cobb Catted 3" DP, 3" Ultimate Racing CBE, BBS SR Wheels 18 x 8

Links