BNA Solutions 2008+ WRX & Sti A-Pillar Gauge Pods!!! $100 Pods!!! - Page 2
Subaru WRX Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: BNA Solutions 2008+ WRX & Sti A-Pillar Gauge Pods!!! $100 Pods!!!

Re: A-Pillar Pods IM BACK!!! - 08Subiewrx / Sheabutter

I would like a 52mm 3 pod. Im in. AJ pm me and ill work out payment and if your local ill just pick it up if its easier. Shoot me a pm and we will talk.

-nick
    08 WRX: Invidia N1 Race, CNT Catless downpipe, Grimmspeed EBCS, Torque Performance Tuned, Perrin F/R Swaybars, Perrin F/R Endlinks, Cobb SS

Pm sent

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Hi,
    Would this fit RHD Subaru? I thought it should but not sure. Please pm me international shipping cost to Indonesia, if this fits RHD. Thanks!

cheers,
    Olie

4. Remove Advertisements
    WRXForums.com
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by olie92 View Post
    Hi,
    Would this fit RHD Subaru? I thought it should but not sure. Please pm me international shipping cost to Indonesia, if this fits RHD. Thanks!

cheers,
    Olie
    We could absolutely do a right side drive pillar for you. We will just need to special order the parts for the opposite side of the car Lol! Let me know if you want to get on the list!! I have no idea on the shipping difference but I will get a quote and let you know!

Edit - UPS Online is showing me $179 just for the shipping but I will have to actually go to the store to get a quote... that just can't be right! I will also check USPS and see if they can do it!
    08 Wrb Wrx - Bone Stock! - Sold
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    - Bought a house

A Pillar pods for sale!!!!----->

Miata Build --->

Bump for awesome products! I have the very first Triple pod 08subiewrx ever made and its held up well to the extreme temps in Louisiana.

Sent using Chuck Norris' left boot

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by terror tumor View Post
    Bump for awesome products! I have the very first Triple pod 08subiewrx ever made and its held up well to the extreme temps in Louisiana.

Sent using Chuck Norris' left boot
    Thanks buddy glad to hear that!
    - Bought a house

Miata Build --->

Quote Originally Posted by 08subiewrx View Post
    Hi,

cheers,
    Olie
    We could absolutely do a right side drive pillar for you. We will just need to special order the parts for the opposite side of the car Lol! Let me know if you want to get on the list!! I have no idea on the shipping difference but I will get a quote and let you know!

Edit - UPS Online is showing me 9 just for the shipping but I will have to actually go to the store to get a quote... that just can't be right! I will also check USPS and see if they can do it!
    I am very keen. I have used USPS for shipping many times, should be cheaper than UPS, but not sure by how much. Please pm me estimated total cost (plus shipping) for 2-gauge-A-pillar. Many thanks.
    cheers,
    Olie

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by 08subiewrx View Post
    Hi,

cheers,
    Olie

Edit - UPS Online is showing me 9 just for the shipping but I will have to actually go to the store to get a quote... that just can't be right! I will also check USPS and see if they can do it!
    I am very keen. I have used USPS for shipping many times, should be cheaper than UPS, but not sure by how much. Please pm me estimated total cost (plus shipping) for 2-gauge-A-pillar. Many thanks.
    cheers,
    Olie
    Sounds good I will send you a PM after I stop by the post office tomorrow (Post office's over here are closed today for Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
    - Bought a house

Miata Build --->

Super Moderator

All of the current orders will be around 75% complete by this weekend! Pics will be added around Sunday!!!
    - Bought a house

Miata Build --->

woot!
    08 WRX: Invidia N1 Race, CNT Catless downpipe, Grimmspeed EBCS, Torque Performance Tuned, Perrin F/R Swaybars, Perrin F/R Endlinks, Cobb SS

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Links