BNA Solutions 2008+ WRX & Sti A-Pillar Gauge Pods!!! $100 Pods!!!
Subaru WRX Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: BNA Solutions 2008+ WRX & Sti A-Pillar Gauge Pods!!! $100 Pods!!!

Super Moderator

BNA Solutions 2008+ WRX & Sti A-Pillar Gauge Pods!!! $100 Pods!!!

Sale!!!

1 Pod - $100 SHIPPED!

2 Pod - $110 SHIPPED!!

3 Pod - $120 SHIPPED!!!

A-Pillar Gauge Pods

BNA Solutions
    ---> Like us on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/BNA-Solutions/304371259612488?sk=wall&filter=1

Turn Around Time - These will take 3-4 weeks on average to get built and shipped out to you, so please be patient! Each step takes a lot of time and there is a large waiting period between steps, due to the glue adhering, bondo laid, sanded a few days after, primer/paint dry times..... I'm sure you get the idea!

Contact - Feel free to PM Me - Brian (08Subiewrx)

These are 100% hand crafted by me. With my extreme attention to detail, and complete finesse... These pods will be as good as they could possibly get!
    I will bang these out as quickly as possible and I will continue to order pillars and pods as long as there is interest!

52mm gauges are readily available but 60mm can be mounted for an additional $10 to any pod.

Single Pod - $110 Shipped

Double Pod - $120 Shipped

Triple Pod - $140 Shipped

All Prices INCLUDE shipping ;D

If you would like to send me your factory pillar, I will subtract $15 from the price (Thats Subaru's price for an A-pillar believe it or not lol) Please PM me for the address to send the pillar to if you would like to go this route!

Thanks for your interest.. I really hope many of you will get to enjoy these pods as much as I have in my own car ;D

Finished product Pics!!!!!!!!!

Color match comparison

Installed w/ gauges

Instructional Video : Hope this helps you safely install and un-install your pillars! Be careful, I can't stress to you enough how fragile they really are!

*Never twist or bend the pillar, it WILL crack!

*Make sure the push pin from your factory pillar is NOT still installed behind the pillar... Trying to push the pod pillar onto the stock push pin will result in a cracked pod!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inxO4396FIk

Sideair bag does not affect the a-pillar

Payment Info!

Paypal payments only please - [email protected]
    Last edited by 08subiewrx; 02-11-2013 at 08:47 AM.

Super Moderator

Re: A-Pillar Pods IM BACK!!! - 08Subiewrx / Sheabutter

Bought this product the first time around, still looks and functions great! definatly recomend
    2015 DGM WRX Limited..... cars not even here and the mod list is to long to list.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by clamsjager View Post
    Bought this product the first time around, still looks and functions great! definatly recomend
    Thanks Clams I appreciate that!
    08 Wrb Wrx - Bone Stock! - Sold
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    - Bought a house

A Pillar pods for sale!!!!----->

Miata Build --->

4. Remove Advertisements
    WRXForums.com
    Advertisements

Nice to see you guys back!
    2009 WRX Sedan | Forman Custom Rotated GTX3076R Kit | Gruppe-S EL Header | TiAL 44mm EWG | Reversed STI Manifold | Invidia CBE | Perrin FMIC | Aquamist HFS-3 | Tarmac2 Coils | Stoptech 328x28mm BBK | Rota Grids 18x8.5 | 255/35/18 Star Specs | Whiteline 24/22 | Carputer | N-1 CS Lip |

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by chongl View Post
    Nice to see you guys back!
    Thanks, great to be back! Needed a few months to settle in my new house and now I am ready to get back to cranking these things out!
    - Bought a house

Miata Build --->

Yeah BUDDY we are back. Pods should be better thene ever and we aim to please. Have a special request let us know. Cant wait to get back into making these again.

Just an UPDATE for those who are waiting for the pods to be ready for sale. The pillars should be in from Subaru by the end of the week. Saturday all day me and Brian will be slamming these puppies out. Stay tuned for updates and pics as we go.

** ALSO Please PM BOTH ME AND 08Subie ur requests or questions so that incase one of us is away from a computer one of us can still help you out. THANKS AJ **

Super Moderator

A few installed pics

Packaging

2015 DGM WRX Limited..... cars not even here and the mod list is to long to list.

Super Moderator

Nice appreciate you sharing!!!
    - Bought a house

Miata Build --->

2500bhp Monster zulukingcrowned's Avatar

I think I'll want one in the future. 52mm right?

Super Moderator

Yup we can do either 52mm or 60mm!
    - Bought a house

Miata Build --->

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Links