Exhaust system
Subaru WRX Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Exhaust system

I just recently purchased a nameless muffler delete with 4” single wall staggered tips for a wrx hatch 08-2014
    Ran it for about 200 miles and took it off. Wanted this exhaust but I’m longing for something more subtle and quieter. I purchased the whole exhaust system for 1300 off nameless performance. I do live in Hawaii so shipping is what made it cost the most haha. I’m willing to sell just the muffler delete itself if not the whole exhaust system. Also willing to ship!
    if anyone is interested! PM me
    Last edited by Arniee; Yesterday at 07:33 AM.

Cool Subaru STI stainless steel exhaust, Dual quad exhaust tips on my 2014 WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Arniee View Post
    I just recently purchased a nameless muffler delete with 4” single wall staggered tips for a wrx hatch 08-2014
    Ran it for about 200 miles and took it off. Wanted this exhaust but I’m longing for something more subtle and quieter. I purchased the whole exhaust system for 1300 off nameless performance. I do live in Hawaii so shipping is what made it cost the most haha. I’m willing to sell just the muffler delete itself if not the whole exhaust system. Also willing to ship!
    if anyone is interested! PM me
    I had the Subaru STI stainless steel exhaust, Dual quad exhaust on my 2014 WRX and they were excellent. Nice deep bass sound, but not overly loud. The setup reminded me of a Mustang GT. Funny, when you pull up to a light with a Mustang next to you, and they hear it, they tend to shy away LOL.

Links