Trouble need help!!
Subaru WRX Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Trouble need help!!

I have a 2013 wrx limited and when i started in this morning the check engine light was on along with the traction control light and the cruise light was flashing. It is running fine but wont let me set the cruise any ideas what might be causing this thanks in advance for any help !!!

I bought a base model 2010 sedan and the same thing happened to me I've read the code and it said it was an 02 sensor I just need to know which one it it's on my car being's I've yet to jack it up and look but all the parts stores I went to have the part numbers all mixed up and my car has an exhaust intake and idk what else the dealer I bought it from wouldn't let me see the intake paperwork and I've already had the master cylinder fail but keep me updated on what you find out

Same issue here. Just bought a ‘14 WRX wagon. The check engine light, flashing cruise control light and TC light all came on at once. It’s not making any noise or performing differently.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WRXForums.com
    Advertisements

I have 2013 WRX Wagon. I had to speed up a hill on the highway, I shifted down and hit the accelerator real hard... The car jerked forward and the check engine light, flashing cruise control and traction control light came ON. I checked the code and it threw a P0244 - Waste gate solenoid code. I reset the light and it hasn't come ON for over 120 miles now. However, my turbo is totally off. I am not seeing any boost even at 5500 RPM. Anybody have any suggestions about this?

Links