Constantly at the dealer for service
Subaru WRX Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Constantly at the dealer for service

I’m really hoping someone can give me some insight here! I have a 15’ WRX premium automatic with the CVT tranny! As of late I’ve been at the dealer about 4 or 5 times with random misfires and an O2 sensor that keeps going bad! Also I have this issue with the car where it shakes so hard that it seems like it wants to stop when I come to a light and hit the brakes! Has anyone had these issues and fixed them?
    I’ve had my fuel system cleaned, intake manifold cleaned, and about 3 O2 sensors it’s in the shop currently for the same again. HELP!

Engine stop-start feature

Quote Originally Posted by Friedolay View Post
    I’m really hoping someone can give me some insight here! I have a 15’ WRX premium automatic with the CVT tranny! As of late I’ve been at the dealer about 4 or 5 times with random misfires and an O2 sensor that keeps going bad! Also I have this issue with the car where it shakes so hard that it seems like it wants to stop when I come to a light and hit the brakes! Has anyone had these issues and fixed them?
    I’ve had my fuel system cleaned, intake manifold cleaned, and about 3 O2 sensors it’s in the shop currently for the same again. HELP!
    Does the car have engine stop-start? If so, that's probably causing the "shake".

Links