New 2020 WRX rally blue
Subaru WRX Forums - Powered by vBulletin

New 2020 WRX rally blue

What up foos. My name is Alex, from San Diego CA. Picked up this 2020 WRX limited in rally blue. This is my first Subaru. I came from an RSX type S to this. I have plans to do some lightwork for this thing. But not for about 5-6 months. For now, I ordered the roof rack system and some add-ons, all weather floor mats and trunk tray, Going to tint the windows, oh and got the dealer is going to apply ceramic coating (smart shield) from armor all on the paint and the interior. The dealer experience was completely bitchin! I was in and out in like 2 hours with test drive and purchase process and me adding all the accessories. Carlsbad Subaru is a great dealer ship ( if anyone ever had actually said those words).

There is a local Subaru speed shop I am going to take my car in to in the next couple days, and will be doing a lot of reading on what I need to accomplish my speed goals.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AlwaysHotBOXd; 05-08-2020 at 01:45 AM.

My goal is to go Stage 2, Cobb AP, high flow catted J-Pipe, with the 2nd pill restrictor removed, and a axle back muffler. A charge pipe , and TMIC replacement. If anyone any other suggestions as far as bolt-on or something let me know. I talked to my local speed shop and they said there is an E-tuner local to me I can use that is really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not one response to my post?? Lol what a great forum
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Links