I'm seriously on the side of the road stuck SOS. security locking me out!
Subaru WRX Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Ok so I'm at Ty park in Hollywood fl for the nasioc se group meet. And EVERYTHNG was ok. Couple hiccups but still good. Go to leave, car won't stay running. Security light cuts on and stays solid. So I turn car off remove key try again. Same thing.
    Then it starts up and goes. Went for food, omw back it does it again. After many attempts it works. Come back to Ty park and now it's given up. Had locksmith make a new key, nothing.

Ugh and im stuck 3 hrs from home!
    2009 Subaru impreza wrx hatch.
    Cobb AP - TorquedPerformance stg 3
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Apexi turbo timer
    RCE regular guy (blacks)
    Kartboy f/r shifter bushings
    CNT down pipe
    CNT quad tip exhaust
    PTP turbo blanket
    Grimmspeed Heatshield
    Grimmspeed EBCS
    ACT HD clutch
    ACT streetlite flywheel
    Group n Transmission mount
    NRG 4 point harness
    NRG harness bar
    Kartboy Short Shifter
    Whiteline postive shift kit
    Walbro 255lph

REX
    Try disconnecting the battery and resetting the ecu. Tap the brake pedal to drain any residual power before reconnecting the battery.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by REX View Post
    Try disconnecting the battery and resetting the ecu. Tap the brake pedal to drain any residual power before reconnecting the battery.
    Yup, even left un plugged for 10min.

I got it to start(dunno how) when the tow truck driver showed up. So I made it home. For the rest of the night the car wouldn't stay running, no matter how many times I started it. Now today. It starts up no problem. But when I get to 4000 Rpms a check engine light and trac control light flash, and throws me forward a little. Mind you I'm not racing to 4000, just driving as if I'm scared its gonna explode...

Now I wasn't able to test the new tune we Installed trying to get it to start (thinking a corrupt file, so redid it). Since I didn't get to drive the tune I think my rev thing is a bad tune. I've contacted the tuner for my previous tune, if he has it.

I was thinking going to Subaru but I'm sure they will blame the tune on everything.
    2009 Subaru impreza wrx hatch.
    Cobb AP - TorquedPerformance stg 3

Apexi turbo timer
    RCE regular guy (blacks)
    Kartboy f/r shifter bushings
    CNT down pipe
    CNT quad tip exhaust
    PTP turbo blanket
    Grimmspeed Heatshield
    Grimmspeed EBCS
    ACT HD clutch
    ACT streetlite flywheel
    Group n Transmission mount
    NRG 4 point harness
    NRG harness bar
    Kartboy Short Shifter
    Whiteline postive shift kit
    Walbro 255lph

4. Remove Advertisements
    WRXForums.com
    Advertisements

Locksmith is the best option whenever you locked out in your car or your car lock is not working.They will help you in repairing and replacing car door locks and getting you out from the car also.

This is by far the best locksmith and key shop in the city. They always make any key I bring and never have I had an issue. I used them a few months back to install a lock in my apt ,the worker was super polite and did an amazing job. Will definitely use these guys for all my lock and key needs .

It's late enough to post reply here but according to me local locksmith doesn't scam because they have to stay there and business for long time so it's not true.I also used locksmith columbus and they never done any scam till now.

Key shop is definitely a good idea but hiring then in your apartment to deal with lock and keys is definitely a brilliant idea. I used to hire locksmith miami when i lost my keys and they came within an hour and provided me the new key.

Many times i come across such kind of issues but always locksmith technicians have helped me out. I never visit any dealer for such issues, Lawrenceville Locksmith sorted/fixed all the lock problems whenever i call them.

After analysing all the thoughts i have concluded that using locksmith services is cheaper option for me than to go for other options...

Links