How did you hear about WRX Forums? - Page 2
Subaru WRX Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How did you hear about WRX Forums?

Quote Originally Posted by New09WRX View Post
    Found it while searching for something specific to third gen Subarus, seeing as how EVERYTHING else is for the first and second gens, which does absolutely nothing for me lol. Lucky that this forum's old title still comes up in searches, or I'd have skipped right past it.
    Sadly this forum has been very slow. And used to be so very active. Hoping it makes a come back

I can see that. While doing some searches, I found some nice info, and wanted to ask a question on the thread, until I seen the date; 20010 or earlier. I was like WTF? So then I hit the back button once to see the entire list of threads that came up for my search, and their dates are all YEARS old... I was like "Oh... I see what's going on here. Dam." Why the mass exodus? What happened? The only theory I have come up with so far is that most owners are young, so noone has the money for the 08+ platforms yet. It's also why you NEVER see anything for the STI's, especially the 05's and up, seeing as how they're all still 25,000 dollars or more. (why, I have NO CLUE. I could buy a slightly used Mustang GT or older Porsche for that price.)
    At any rate, I hope we get more people here. It seems like a really fun platform. These cars are faster than I thought. I bought this car just for my daily driver, because it was awd. I hit the gas and I was like "Woah. I had no idea lol." lol. Was pleasantly suprised to say the least.
    Last edited by New09WRX; 02-05-2015 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by New09WRX View Post
    I can see that. While doing some searches, I found some nice info, and wanted to ask a question on the thread, until I seen the date; 20010 or earlier. I was like WTF? So then I hit the back button once to see the entire list of threads that came up for my search, and their dates are all YEARS old... I was like "Oh... I see what's going on here. Dam." Why the mass exodus? What happened? The only theory I have come up with so far is that most owners are young, so noone has the money for the 08+ platforms yet. It's also why you NEVER see anything for the STI's, especially the 05's and up, seeing as how they're all still 25,000 dollars or more. (why, I have NO CLUE. I could buy a slightly used Mustang GT or older Porsche for that price.)
    At any rate, I hope we get more people here. It seems like a really fun platform. These cars are faster than I thought. I bought this car just for my daily driver, because it was awd. I hit the gas and I was like "Woah. I had no idea lol." lol. Was pleasantly suprised to say the least.
    Wait until you tune it. The stock maps have such a bad lean spot in them, I'm sure you've felt that hesitation in the power band

This forum does still have a ton of info on it. Don't know what happened...just like out of no where all the members died off at once or something. There's maybe a handful of us on here actively still

4. Remove Advertisements
    WRXForums.com
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    there is still a ton of usefull information on here for all years mostly the 3G obivoulsy. But you can read some of the build threads and still get some things people have tried and tested with their mods that are still being used today.
    08WRX, TP Stage2, "Thou shalt not go stage 2 if thou hasn't installedeth a downpipe, unless thy wantest a checketh engine light. Lo, thou who installedeth a downpipe and has not tunedeth to stage 2 shall face thine engine's wrath, for thy dash shall become illuminated and proclaim "Hark, thou hast slain me", so sayeth the ECU."

Old 3gwrx member from 09, sadly I don't spend much of my time here.

That was google for me. Found it while searching by google pictures.

Google found me this site.
    2016 XV WRX Premium, 2015 GMC Sierra 4X4

So many roads....so little time/money

Google

At first, no one told me about this forum. The only time someone told me about it is when my wife upgraded from a fiat to 2015 Subaru Impreza with the eye sight. The sales rep told me about it and I finally got on. Here I am lol.

I search Subaru WRX forums cause I am driving this car, and it just showed the forum so I come into it right now )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Links