Welcome to WRXForums.comThe community on our forum are a great group of people that share a passion for the Subaru WRX and WRX STi. Some members/staff have extended knowledge and experience of Subaru product(s) in general, and are here to help to the best of their ability. This forum is all about Members Helping Members. Before you start posting, please read these Guidelines. If there is anything that is unclear, or if you're in doubt please feel free to contact one of the Moderating team here at WRXForums.com.
Please Note: This is a privately owned forum. We, the owners and the Moderating team, reserve the right to accept or decline your membership application, so you are not guaranteed membership and your membership is subject to revocation. We reserve the right to declare what is suitable and what is not on WRXForums.com.
"Guidelines of Conduct" on WRXForums.com
1. No content that is considered racist, obscene, x-rated, or objectionable will be tolerated. All such posts will be deleted without notice and the member who posted it will be issued infractions and or banned at our discretion. This includes avatars.
2. This is a Family Friendly Forum. Don’t post content that you would not want your children, mothers or wives to see.
3. No Disccussion of Politics and/or Religion will be allowed on WRXForums.com. If you wish to discuss Politics and/or Religion please go to US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
4. You will violate a persons privacy by publishing information without permission that is private and personal. If you feel the need to do this, send one of our moderators a message before doing so.
5. Personal attacks (Flaming, Name Calling) on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.
6. Create threads in the proper forum. Threads created in the wrong forum are subject to deletion. One thread posted in multiple forums (Cross Posting) is subject to deletion and issuance of Infractions.
7. We have a zero-tolerance approach on SPAM. If you post spam, you risk your account being permanently banned and your topic will be deleted. No advertising is allowed on WRXForums.com without prior approval by the ADMIN.
8. Do not send spam via private messages. See #7
9. Do not promote your personal websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, replying to a post, or putting it in your signature. The only way people are allowed to advertise on this site is if they are paying to do so. Please contact the ADMIN if you wish to become a Supporting Vendor.
10. Promoting other Subaru WRX or WRX STi related forums in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted. Unless an agreement has been reached with the ADMIN of WRXForums.com, doing so without this will result in infractions being issued and/or banning. You are; however, permitted to place links to personal blogs, facebook, twitter, G+.
11. Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators; however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.
12. Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.
13. Signature guidelines:
- No external links as indicated above should be posted in your signature - exception is of course the links to personal blogs, facebook, twitter, G+, or if you are a Supporting Vendor.
14. If you have any questions as to whether something is acceptable, please message a moderator.
15. Report posts that are abusive rather than quoting them and responding to them. Defending yourself is still seen as ignoring the guidelines and may result in infractions and/or banning
Note: These Guidelines are subject to change as we see fit.
Except for Spammers, We will make every effort to notify you if you are not following the forum’s Guidelines. Moderators and Administrators have the final word. If you have a problem or a complaint please direct it to the Moderating Team or Admins instead of posting in the public forums. They will quickly take the appropriate actions to resolve the issue in a private and discreet manner.
A good rule of thumb to remember is to treat everyone as you wish to be treated!
Most of all....Have fun and enjoy the forums!