PLEASE HELP! 09 WRX Traction Control and Hill Assist Lights - Page 3
Subaru WRX Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: PLEASE HELP! 09 WRX Traction Control and Hill Assist Lights

Quote Originally Posted by trubo
    Where is the button on the back of the pedal? This is an annoying issue. The lights on are traction control off, hill assist, and ABS. CEL is not one of the lights. The lights do not flash, they are steady till you turn the car off. The lights dont turn on every time you drive it.
    It is a very critical annoying issue, you can change your Lights, You have solution by changing Lights. I hope that you meet me soon as possible. ...

Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    It is a very critical annoying issue, you can change your Lights, You have solution by changing Lights. I hope that you meet me soon as possible. ...
    ASL?

MMR

Quote Originally Posted by 06f250sd View Post
    ASL?
    lmfao
    Slow and Steady
    2010 WRB WRX (gone and missed
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    )
    2012 SWP STI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WRXForums.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 06f250sd View Post
    ASL?
    Seriously, WTF? I feel like im 15 in an AOL chat room. HAHA

PS - my wheel is straight as an arrow, no pull on highway. I do have crossmember bushings and an sti tranny mount. odd thing is the light has been off for a month or two. Nothing changed on my end, its weird. KNOCK ON WOOD, I know I will drive home and the damn light will curse me now.
    [DD] 2009 SSM Sedan - BC BR - RacerX - K&N - CNT - Invidia - Enkei - Grimmspeed - Rallitek - SMY - Kartboy - SPT - TiC - Perrin - Whiteline - Torque Solutions - Goodridge - Torqued Performance

[The Beast] 2006 EVO IX GSR SSL - ETS - MUSE - Turbo XS - Grimmspeed - Whiteline - Blox - Walboro - Exedy - ACT - Prosport - MAP - AMS - Prosport - Goodridge - Perrin

I can tell you guys it is the wheel angle sensor for sure. I couldn't tell you how much it cost to repair though since the dealership did it under warranty for me. I had them put in the steering wheel control on my base wrx and the same issue you guys are having happened to me. Although I do remember that if I pull the battery to reset it, it would work for a bit until I crank the steering wheel all the way to the left or all the way to the right.
    10 WRX Sedan - Lighting Red | Torqued Performance Stage 2 |TurboXS Catback Exhaust | CNT Catted Downpipe | K & N CAI | Kartboy SS, Bushings, Rear Diff Bushing | Grimmspeed Heat Shield | Tint | RA Mud Flap | Goodies from Kicker, Infinity, and Pioneer

Hey guys. I bought a 2009 Impreza that had the hill assist and traction control lights illuminated. I had done my research and thought it was the easy brake switch repair, but found out that wasn’t the problem after I purchased the vehicle. So...brought the car to a couple of places and was quoted as much as $1000 to repair (steering angle sensor, etc....) Looking through the paperwork l saw that the previous owner changed the steering rack and gave this info to a local auto electric mechanic. He repaired the vehicle for $90. He said he had to reset the steering angle sensor. He calibrated the hard right position, then the hard left position, then the center position. That was all. No parts...just recalibration. Hope this helps someone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Links