1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I have the overpriced subaru one already. I wish someone (non-douchy) made a knock-off.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I want one too so lets push manufacturer to make it for us

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Last I talked with them they were in customs...that was a few days ago. Also said they had to pay fees for some reason so pricing would be in the low to mid 200s

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
@N-1

That lip is HOT!!! link???

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last I talked with them they were in customs...that was a few days ago. Also said they had to pay fees for some reason so pricing would be in the low to mid 200s
man! that's quite a bit more than their other lips going for $130 shipped. Does it really need to cost like $100 more? Dang it! If it were even like mid to high $100 I'd be on board.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wait, so is that mid $200 Canadian or US dollars?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I think their costs are more expensive either way, even aside from the exchange rate. don't quote me on that.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I PMed them over at NAZIoc.... $250 shipped :-\

edit: what I dont understand is why the 08+ WRX piece is 2X more expensive even compared to the 08+ STi

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi chongl, makikogi

Sorry guys, the lip is a CS style lip and is available in Australia first.
Hopefully be in the US soon.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Boo...need someone to import it NOWWW!!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it is unbelievable that we only have but a couple of lip options for our car. OEM or APR, both of which are over $300. Hopefully the hotness lip will make its way over to the US soon, but even that I wonder how much it'll run. I mean come on it's a piece of plastic/fiberglass/urethane whatever...why is it so expensive and so hard to manufacture. I mean sti v style lips are like $90 shipped on ebay, $130 shipped for a decent replica....

·
Registered
646 Posts
the stis and base models get so much love and companies neglect the premium bumpers. i wish just one company minus apr would make a carbon front lip.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I received a pm from them the other day saying it will be here shortly.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Yah, I am not paying $300 or more for something when I will more than likely need to order another one a few years from now.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts