Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one would you want? I'm still debating on which one to get. I seem to like them both equally. Is there any advantages of any of the trims or is it just a personal preference?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Here my though
i prefer the wagon premium to the sedan
i rather get a premium sedan than a non premium wagon
i prefer the sedan in black/gray/silver
i prefer the wagon in blue/red/white

my wost combo will be a base wagon silver

·
Registered
717 Posts
i think go for what you think looks better, or maybe even what kind of deal you can get.... packages/color/etc.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I bought the premium 5-door. Previous car was a '98 Izuzu Rodeo (SUV), so I wanted a little more carrying capacity (leaning over a trunk sucks for the lower back, too) in my fun car. I also prefer the looks of the 5-door, and as for balance, it's telling that the '08 STi is only available as a 5-door.

·
Registered
382 Posts
No debate for me, hatch = better handling, more cargo room.

·
Registered
359 Posts
They are both great but I'm happy I got the hatch. You'll have fun either way

·
Registered
498 Posts
My wife has an '02 Sedan and I had the '03 Wagon. Since we were trading in the Wagon the hatch seemed like the natural, you know, something we could throw stuff into the back. I drove both and felt that the hatch handled better. Just my opinion. If I had decided on the sedan I would of spent a couple more dollars and gat an Legacy GT, wich will probably be my wife's next car.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i also driven both, my test drive was with a sedan and i prefer the fact that the exhaust sound louder in the hatch :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts