Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the n1 exhaust for my 08 sedan and ive needed a new bumper cover sort of for a while (smalllll dent but it bothers me lol). I was curious if anyone knew of here, if there are any, rear sedan bumper covers with just a single exhaust cutout for the n1 exhaust. Or any ideas on ways to cover the other exhaust cut out and make it look good. Also somewhat interested in an exhaust heatsheild for the bumper

·
Registered
790 Posts
I know the legacy's had a cover over the one side...Pm'd a bunch of vendors and know theres a bunch of interest but no one had intentions on making one. So far, nothing that ive seen

·
Registered
899 Posts
Look at suberblue's thread, he used his original bumper and fiberglass+carbon fiber to make a single exit. That is if everything transferred over correctly to the new forum. Also sosowrx(i think that was his name) used a new light/reflector to block off the other exit :azn:

Edit: 5440578138_f47926dde2_b.jpg

·
Registered
398 Posts
That looks horrible

·
Registered
512 Posts
That just looks like the most terrible exhaust job ever. And asking for police attention.

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
I like the original effort put in for fabrication +1

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
that is the shittiest looking exhaust ive ever seen. the brake light is dumb too.whats wrong with nice clean duals that arent melon shooters? mellow and understated keeps the cops away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts