Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so does any1 know will the 08 sti exhaust fit a wrx i know il have to cut the bumper but will it fit under the car

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
It will fit under the car, however a couple hangers and their respective mouting locations are also missing.

Good luck

·
Registered
382 Posts
I thought that it wouldn't fit properly, not just the hanger issue. Yo may want to poke around further, but I could be wrong, I just recall something I can't seem to find right now.

·
Registered
916 Posts
im telling you man..... just get the SPT and throw it in! youll love it!!! no extra work at all. just install (20 mins) and enjoy!

·
Registered
706 Posts
WHAT!?!?!?!?!!? :'(

SPT is the Subaru Performance Tuning exhaust made by Subawu. It's an option that can come from the Dealer or Fred Beans or a couple other vendors on here.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I have it. The hangers are at the correct spot but like Laz says, it will hang low and not stick out far enough. You can bend the exhaust hanger a bit closer (or re-weld them). The spacing between the exhaust tips, however is a bit close so if you wanted to keep the exhaust unmodified you'd have to cut both sides of the rear bumper.

I modded mine... (I definitely need to take pictures..) They have single tips. I'm not a fan of the dual tips.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts