Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno if this has been posted before or not, but I want to swap my fenders and front bumper on my 08 5door for the STi fenders and bumper. first of all, is this even possible? and second, where would i find them (and dont tell me to buy them off somebody who actually owns an sti...)

·
Registered
502 Posts
You can swap out the front bumper and fenders of an STI, but are you going to have the rear fenders pulled out 2" and streched? If not your going to have a wide front and a narrow rear.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Don't for get you will need the side skirts.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can swap out the front bumper and fenders of an STI, but are you going to have the rear fenders pulled out 2" and streched? If not your going to have a wide front and a narrow rear.
mm good point. that might cost way too much just to get body work done... I just like the STi front end better than the standard WRX, it looks a little meaner, less tame. but i wasnt aware that the STi rear is that much different (minus the exhaust obviously)

Don't for get you will need the side skirts.
of course!

·
Registered
80 Posts
You might check out Ralliteks red jellybean(5 door wrx). They have a custom bumper on it that looks more aggressive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts