Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an 08 WRX Sedan and I would like to do away with the dual exhaust and run a 3" CBE. Does anyone know if any of the systems for the Hatcback would fit on the premium package Sedan? Or perhaps a previous years version like the Blitz Nur-Spec R, HKS Carbon-Ti, or Apexi N1 ExTi? I'm looking at shedding some weight off my ride!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
invidia makes a single exit exhaust for sedans...I want to say turboxs does also, but I'm really doubting myself on that, and I think erz also makes a single exit exhaust. The invidia may or may not be out yet, but check those out...there's always custom exhaust also, just get a universal muffler, go to a muffler shop and have them make fab you up a 3" exhaust...

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
The N1 style exhaust can be easily modified to fit the sedan. I'd say look for a good deal on one of those systems, buy a foot of SS piping, and have a muffler shop cut, weld, and hang it for you. I did mine that way for <$400 for full 3" turboback. Since there is no love for the sedans :mad:, we've gotta improvise ;D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Invidia does make cat-backs for the sedans now. I have the invidia n1 race on mine. They also have the street version with the resonator.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Haha wow didnt even notice. No wonder he asked that question.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts