Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 2 years I finally ran the car. I told myself if I hit a decent number on the pass I wouldn't run it again......I made 1 run lol

I launched at 5000 rpm and slid the clutch but rite at the end of the launch it bogged just a tad and slowed my 60 foot to a
1.9. I really think I could of went 12.7 if the launch was a tad bit better but I stuck to my one run
and done idea lol didn't wanna hurt it. I was really impressed with 107 mph. Thats movin for
this car.
Mods
Aem cold air
Cobb catted down pipe
Magnaflow catback
Forge recirc valve
Protune at AKuma motorsports
Made 259 horse on there dyno. I guess it reads low!

I'm happy as hell and wasn't expecting to go 12's

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It just hooked hard and I guess I shoulda slipped the clutch a bit longer to keep the rpms up. I was expecting it to spin a little launching that high but it didn't. I would of adjusted my clutch release on the next pass but didn't bother.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. There was a bunch of street cars there and i could of beat 95% of them. I previously had two mustangs and don't really miss them. This car is an all around great performer that can be driven all year. Glad i bought it!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My friend took a video from the stands , link is under the timeslip pic. You can see the slight bog on the launch

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Those are some sweet numbers ! What did the the car beside you run, looks like a lemans or a gto I think just for comparison sake

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
I thought it was a gto lol. that is a reeally quick time

1 - 10 of 10 Posts