Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've had my car for about 5 weeks and 4k miles so far i have turbo xs catted turbo back. k&n typhoon and tp stage 2 installed last night. tonight i ran 13 passes all pretty much in the 12's the fastest 3 break down like this. [email protected] with a 1.821 60ft [email protected] 1/8th. 2nd [email protected] on 1.84 60. 3rd [email protected] on a 1.86 60. it is late and i have to get up early so i will posting slips tomorrow. track is close to sea level in cecil county md.

·
Registered
483 Posts
sick times! yeah cecil dragway is know for producing times .2-.4 seconds faster. now you beat me out for the #1 spot! haha good job!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea the track was prepped good because they had funny cars Friday and got rained out Sunday . So they rescheduled it for this weekend so it was prepped great.

·
Registered
74 Posts
hey man where are you located? i'm up in lancaster pa. about 2 hours from cecil. just wondering if your local.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in Delaware but work in pheonixville close to king if Prussia

·
Registered
418 Posts
Thats Awesome, you have very similar mods to me as well. Now I must beat your times to keep my honor ;D.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Thats Awesome, you have very similar mods to me as well. Now I must beat your times to keep my honor ;D.
Yup he's the fastest TP car so far. You kicked ass on the stage 1 though. Now bring me a 12.4xx
If I bring you a 12.4 on my tires a miracle has truly happened, I'll be damned if I'm not gonna try it though. Though I probably will need new rubber before inspection ;D.

·
Registered
259 Posts
i've had my car for about 5 weeks and 4k miles so far i have turbo xs catted turbo back. k&n typhoon and tp stage 2 installed last night. tonight i ran 13 passes all pretty much in the 12's the fastest 3 break down like this. [email protected] with a 1.821 60ft [email protected] 1/8th. 2nd [email protected] on 1.84 60. 3rd [email protected] on a 1.86 60. it is late and i have to get up early so i will posting slips tomorrow. track is close to sea level in cecil county md.
Woah those are really great numbers, one of these days ima take my car to the track and see what i can get.

Im TP stage 2 with an AVO CAI, tsudo catless DP and erz catback.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its pulls great. also smooth for daily driving. i drive 45 miles one way and last night i averaged 29.

·
Registered
214 Posts
29mpg?

i'm excited if i get 23 :(

yes, this is highway driving im talking about

·
Registered
418 Posts
I've done 30 rural driving stage 1, going real easy. Only happened once though. My dad on the other hand drove it up to the white mountains stage 2, 33 MPG's!!! That man can milk awesome gas mileage out of anything! I average 26-27 MPG's during the summer even with the occasional flogging. Shift early when driving normal, don't load the motor too much, and avoid fast starts and stop (unless your having fun) and you'll be amazed at how much your MPG's increase.

·
Registered
36 Posts
29mpg?

i'm excited if i get 23 :(

yes, this is highway driving im talking about
i usually get 12-14 mpg city driving, and 22 on the highway. e85 ftw! ;D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2010 sedan with premium