Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my 15000 mile maintenance done yesterday. Total was $172, not too bad for oil change(full syn.), brake flush/ adjustment, clean injectors, retune( I needed that bad), balance and rotate, plus a nice little detail. Gotta say the Rex feels better then ever.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL.. I know :(. I got it 11/3/08. I have an hour drive To and From work. Kinda suks I have Sooo many miles, but I don't mind the drive one bit ;D.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol.. sorry I should have type November 03, 2008. Sorry Bro, I'm used to typn' Month/day/year. I do just about 3,000 miles a month. :(.

·
Registered
700 Posts
ill be needing the 15k maintenance soon too. and probally will need tires by then. my poortenza's are really worn as i do alot of spirited driving

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
ive hd my since early december and im just under 5k haha

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol.. sorry I should have type November 03, 2008. Sorry Bro, I'm used to typn' Month/day/year. I do just about 3,000 miles a month. :(.
Ummmm thats in 7 month. Did you mean Nov. 07?
Sorry feelas... Yes its 07'. So used to putting 08.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow, how often do you visit the gas station?
LOL.. every other day :mad:. gas where i'm at is $3.35 for 93. SUCKS!!! just about $500 a month in fuel. I could totally put that money towards MODS!! ;D BOOOO to gas prices!!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
3.35 for 93!!!! i have to pay 4.10-4.50 on shitty cali piss 91, concider your self lucky my friend

·
Registered
339 Posts
What exactly is an "injector clean" and "retune" ?

I'm at 17,000 miles right now... gonna be changing my oil again probably on Tuesday (every 3k with Mobil 1). I never take the car to the dealer for stuff... don't trust 'em, especially with my mods.

My brakes are good... I bleed them at least monthly (before any autox event).

I drive back and forth from San Jose to Reno about every other weekend, so that's 500 miles a pop, more if I take the "scenic" route. Got mine 5/24/08.

Rob

·
Registered
72 Posts
man i pay 2.19-2.25 for the shell vpower(93 octane) duh, lol!!! i remember paying 3.25+ last year, and i bought my car oct/08 and right over 13000 miles....

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I think the "injector clean and retune" sounds like BS...I doubt they retune/reflash your car, or pull the injectors to clean them. Maybe run some fuel injector cleaner in the tank but you can do that yourself?

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
man i pay 2.19-2.25 for the shell vpower(93 octane) duh, lol!!! i remember paying 3.25+ last year, and i bought my car oct/08 and right over 13000 miles....
exactly, this thread was started over a year ago! My last fill was yesterday, $2.49..... not too happy right now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts