1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Nice, next time i will see you guy !

·
Registered
717 Posts
nice pics, you all love those gold wheels huh lol.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Hey i never noticed that but there WRX and the base impreza dont have the same headlight colors?? the wrx is black and the other are chrome ?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey i never noticed that but there WRX and the base impreza dont have the same headlight colors?? the wrx is black and the other are chrome ?
i think you're talking about "mike"s car that is diy custom black front headlights?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i think you're talking about "mike"s car that is diy custom black front headlights?
yea his are black like you and me, but i didnt know base impreza are not black font like the two other beside him

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Nice pix! Its nice to see people startn to get meets together. I've only seen 2 wrx's and 1 impreza in my area.

·
Registered
0 Posts
yea his are black like you and me, but i didnt know base impreza are not black font like the two other beside him.
ya, tats a sad thing on impreza in Singapore. ???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts