Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, who's going?! I know I'll be there representing Subicru and Outback Automotive, as well as winning best 08+ Impreza ;D

Subicru is going to be meeting up and rolling together so I was thinking the 3GWRX guys could join the party and we could all roll as one super-group. I'm open as to a meeting location so let me know where you're thinking. I was thinking we could just meet at Outback, but they're gonna be gone early to set up their booth. John said we can still meet there if we want, but the shop will be all closed up.

What: The 1st Annual Big NW Meet - www.bignorthwest.com
When: July 9th 10am-5pm 9am-4pm
Where: DirtFish Rally School: Snoqualmie, WA Pacific Raceways: Auburn, WA
Who: All Subaru Enthusiasts and your friends!

Featuring:

• [li]Hundreds of Subarus: street, race, show, rally, muddin', as long as it's Subie! [/li]
    [li]All-Subaru RallyX All-Subaru AutoX on a tarmac parking lot[/li]
    [li]Wet Tarmac Clinic [/li]
    [li]Rally car ride-alongs, by DirtFish Rally School instructors! [/li]
    [li]All Subaru car show [/li]
    [li]Huge vendor section w/ epic deals! [/li]
    [li]World famous door prize raffle [/li]
    [li]Tons of race / rally cars on display [/li]
    [li]A whole bunch more in the works!!!![/li]
3GWRX Members attending:

1) Troa
2) jonnylin
3) Xen256

·
Registered
643 Posts
holy crap, suprisingly it's on my first Saturday day off in like 3 years rofl!

I'll come! it'd be awesome to meet up
with peeps first for sure

·
Registered
574 Posts
Sucks they had to move venues:

http://www.bignorthwest.com/new_venue

Quote:
Dear fellow Subaru enthusiasts,

Because of some permitting issues with the county in which DirtFish Rally School resides, we'll be relocating the event to Pacific Raceways. The event will still take place on July 9th, with the event hours being from 9am until 4pm.

The new venue will suit our needs as the biggest Subaru enthusiast event to ever take place in the NW. But due to some limitations of the space, we'll no longer be able to offer Rally Car Ride-Alongs, the RallyX, and Wet Tarmac clinic. Instead, we'll be hosting an All-Subaru AutoX on a tarmac parking lot. If you purchased an entry to any of the three original motorsports activities you will be receiving a full refund by the end of the week, including your regular admission ticket. If you would still like to come to BNW 2011, please feel free to just buy another ticket. Classes and details on the AutoX will be released soon.

DirtFish Rally School is still a partner and proud supporter of the Big Northwest Subaru Meet, so be sure to stop by their booth at the event and say hello.

If you have any questions or concerns about the venue change, feel free to email me directly at
[email protected]. Lastly, please be patient while we update our website, forum threads, and social network events.

With a packed lot of Subies, a dozen and a half Subaru parts vendors, and Subaru of America's excitement for the event, I assure you the Big Northwest Subaru Meet will be absolutely epic. See you there!!!

Thanks,
Robert Champion
Event Director

·
Registered
574 Posts
oh yeah, I'll be there for sure. Pacific raceways is 10 minutes or less from my house, so the drive is definitely quicker.

Was really looking forward to the dirt events, though :'(

SJ

·
Registered
149 Posts
SIR? pffffft that's what it was called when it sucked. I'm busy saturday with IRDC ground school and I'll be there sunday... for the HPDE. :D You could be driving that track instead of looking at it from the parking lot. Have fun though!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the meet was a huge success!! Outback handed out over 600 flyers and we sold over 10 sets of Supertones in a matter of hours. Our GranTurismo5 tourney went over great with hiimdreh (Nasioc) taking home the free road tune for 1st place. Hope everyone grabbed a 20% off coupon for Outback while you were there! I only snapped a few pics with my phone, but here they are.

SOOO stoked on winning best 08+!!! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts