( UPDATE )

New Rims

Another Shot

At Night

·
Registered
230 Posts
Re: 2.5i Sedan from Guam

Nice looking. And the sedans are starting to grow on me a bit. I think the OEM splash guards might be a nice option for me, after seeing yours.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Looking real good!

What size are your wheels? I have a set of 18" Tenzo Mean-6's in black with a polished lip that I'm halfway considering selling (I need to buy tuner lugs if I want to install them). They look somewhat like yours and now I'm considering just buying the lugs and putting them on.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking real good!

What size are your wheels? I have a set of 18" Tenzo Mean-6's in black with a polished lip that I'm halfway considering selling (I need to buy tuner lugs if I want to install them). They look somewhat like yours and now I'm considering just buying the lugs and putting them on.
haha thank you,
my wheels are 18 in.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Looks real good! I am a fan of the oem splash guards. Put mine on the first day I got my hatch...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the exact same car, color and everything. I don't plan on doing any mods though.

How do you like the light interior with the dark exterior? I like it.

My car came with free splash guards too, they look just like that.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the exact same car, color and everything. I don't plan on doing any mods though.

How do you like the light interior with the dark exterior? I like it.

My car came with free splash guards too, they look just like that.
really same thing?
all im planning to get are, the cobb springs, sway bars , front lip, and exhaust

light interior? what do you meam?
my interior is black

i like the splash guards too
but the only thing is, it doesnt really protect the car from mud, or rocks :-[

·
Registered
47 Posts
HEY! im from guam! moved out to florida three years ago. my cousin dave worked (or still works) at the same go kart track. you can probably still see when i crashed one of the shifter karts on the second left turn from the start hahaha. whats your name?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts