Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a rpoblem with my air conditioning it would stay cold so i took it in they put creon in and sure enough i had a puddle of creon in my garage the next moring so they now actually check the whole unit like they should of and they was a leak in my resivor but anyways how does 2 weeks sound in a shitty outback becuase they are having trouble fixing it...2 weeks :mad:

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
LMAO Im sorry that it will take that long.. Got any kids you can take to soccer practice ;D

Sorry had to say it.. Hope your car gets fixed faster than expected, but at least the put you in a subie they could have given you a Vdub or something! :-\

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha the only kid i have is myself thank god but i just a got a call from suby and its gonna be another week cuz the resvior is bent and there is no part in the good ol u s of a so they have to order ity from japan to get it..so another week in the outback hahahaha yeaaaahhhh not :-\

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
i had a rpoblem with my air conditioning it would stay cold so i took it in they put creon in and sure enough i had a puddle of creon in my garage the next moring so they now actually check the whole unit like they should of and they was a leak in my resivor but anyways how does 2 weeks sound in a shitty outback becuase they are having trouble fixing it...2 weeks :mad:
Dude WTF? They changed my whole assembly in 2 days.
Did they have a line of cars out the window?
Wow that stinks.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
The HVAC does weird things, depending on ambient temps, and what the car thinks the temp is inside, it can take a few minutes for the thing to actually spit out the right temperature of air. When driving in colder weather, for the first few miles the hvac will spit out air nearly as hot as it can unless i turned the dial to low (ie - below 65). after a few miles, once the temperature readings normalized, it would stop and it would spit out the temperature of air that I told it to. I'm sure the same (opposite temp ranges obviously) probably happens in warm weather. I don't know though, I have never parked my wrx outside in the summer.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The HVAC does weird things, depending on ambient temps, and what the car thinks the temp is inside, it can take a few minutes for the thing to actually spit out the right temperature of air. When driving in colder weather, for the first few miles the hvac will spit out air nearly as hot as it can unless i turned the dial to low (ie - below 65). after a few miles, once the temperature readings normalized, it would stop and it would spit out the temperature of air that I told it to. I'm sure the same (opposite temp ranges obviously) probably happens in warm weather. I don't know though, I have never parked my wrx outside in the summer.
there was a bent part casuing creon to leak out... idk but 3 weeks is ridiclouis

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
There is no reason at all that this should take 3 weeks, or anything else having to deal with the HVAC system for that matter. The fact that it is taking so long might suggest that they are probably pushing it off for paying customers. The problem with service departments is that they often overbook themselves by a huge margin so that they can get as much money out of every minute as possible, but at the expense of service quality and customer service. I would probably call subaru and hopefully they would call the dealership or have another dealership deal with the issue. I hate dealerships.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts