Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I don't know much about cars, and having this subie is a treat but almost a month ago I was driving and one night my clutch when pressing down and shifting started to make a weird low growling like noise, made it home after dropping off my ex in the next town over . The next day my buddy needed a jump down the road and as I was driving back my car made a loud pop noise and my clutch immediately begin to respond to any shifting of the gears I just want to know if anyone has had experience with this and if I just need to buy a new transmission or have a clutch but I have a clutch that's brand new never been used and I don't really know what I'm doing myself but my friend said he'll help me change it to a new one but he's so unreliable it never works out the car is pretty much torn apart intercoolers off starters off just drop the exhaust next to the driveline the axles and go from there but it just be nice to know if anyone has had experience like this and if I should just you know go balls out and just replaced the whole tranny but yeah I have no idea what to look for if it's the whole transmission that is failed or just the clutch. Let me know what you think thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts