Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm extremely excited and the F1's coming to Singapore this year! Its gonna be in September so come over all of you when you all can to watch the first night F1 right here!

Yeah i'm kinda selling Singapore.

See attached pics

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
I wish they brought thr usgp back, I live in Watkins Glen a legendary F1 track would love to see them here. we got IRL, NASCAR, SCCA, Vintage, KONI, and Rolex series here wish for F1....

PS- GO FERRARI!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Nothing like 18,000RPM of power wizzing by ;D ;D brings a tear to you eye :'( and addrenilin to the rest of your body ;)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
its the first time i see what the track would look like.. dont think i can make it this year but i will try to match my vacation date of next year with the GP... wil depend when my parent in-law would visit us from SG

That will be me third GP.... im 1h30 away from the Montreal GP which i went before a few time and i was at Monaco GP in 2001.

My town was a good city course GP every year since the last 38 year, so quite a classic around here, it hosted all different kind of serie over the year, like Atlantic and indy light but its more well known for Grand-am and GT series, some formula and lots of nice car.... That weekend is the only one of the your you can try yourself with a ferrari on a red light ;D

The nicest thing about that GP is the "open to public" paddock... so you can go see the team working on their car, talk to the pilot and even sit in their car (like my wife did :) )

here one of those open paddock,
and its not more expensive, even general admition give access to them

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
for those who wan to know what the surrounding area look like at night here a few shot i took last time i was around

1 - 7 of 7 Posts