Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and I never thought to post it. Apparently my suby dealer is the largest in the nation and they get everything first, and they had a dozen STi's before they were even supposed to hit the states.

I would have bought one instead of my WRX if the insurance wasn't so bad (they wanted 427 a MONTH)

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Heuberger sells the most subies in the US. They had 3 early December at least. 427 is a bargin for me... I'm having to pay roughly 600 with the WRX (yes a month too) Being 18 doesn't help my case at all though.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
So far online i only found signal mirror for sales, still looking for the rear wing...

·
Registered
59 Posts
CARR Subaru in Portland, Or. (3rd largest volume according to them), had 3 when I bought my car. None had a shift knob.
Apparently they were being liberated by current owners so quickly that they were pulled as they came off the truck. ::)

·
Premium Member
5,664 Posts
Heuberger sells the most subies in the US. They had 3 early December at least. 427 is a bargin for me... I'm having to pay roughly 600 with the WRX (yes a month too) Being 18 doesn't help my case at all though.
holy shit $600 a month? how the hell do you afford that and the car payment at 18?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts