Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I couldn't keep her stock for long. I got some Enkei RPF-1's 18x8 45mm offset. The tires are 235/40/18. The car is lowered on SPT STi springs. and last but not least is the SPT catback. I love how subaru sold these parts on the cheap. Overall ive done suspension, wheels, and exhaust without breaking the bank. These are just some quick snap shots. I plan to take some better pictures soon. I just wanted to show you guys whats up.

Subaru SPT Catback.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Veerrrry nice! Mind me asking how much you got the sti springs for? (Same colour but still totally stock - the look of your car convinced me that the springs is something that needs to be done)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No aftermarket swaybars on the car yet.

And as far as the springs go, subarugenuineparts.com has em on sale for $158.60. It only lowers the car 10mm but it stiffens the ride a bit without being overly harsh.

https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/product_info.php?products_id=1363

I love the stance the springs give the car. The stock springs tended to make the car float on the hwy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
How much did your wheel/tires cost? I am planning on doing the same wheel/tire setup as you...i have always been a RPF1 fan! But i have the Cobb springs so hopefully it don't rub with 235/40 tires...we will see...your ride is looking clean! now i have to get tint because of you! :mad:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments guys. My wheels/tires were purchased used off a friend. But the Enkei RPF-1 go for about $300/ea. I need new tires because the tires that came with the car are a bit worn. Im thinking of stepping up to 245/40-18. Im planning on running the Federal 595, good tire on the cheap!

·
Registered
629 Posts
I like the TE37's much better than the Enkei's....Nice job!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts