Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my WRX last night, I pick it up tomorrow afternoon and I can't wait to finally have it!

The 2008 WRX 4dr is my first new car, it is a huge upgrade from my first car a 1996 Sunfire Convertible :p

I'm not going to lie I don't know much about mods but it's something I eventually want to get into.

I'll probably be to busy driving it tomorrow but on the weekend I'll be sure to add some pictures.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Welcome !

·
Registered
498 Posts
Welcome and Beware...Subarus have a habit of raiding your checkbook and modding themselves! ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome and Beware...Subarus have a habit of raiding your checkbook and modding themselves! ;)
Yup next paycheck its sports grill and window tinting. I'll probably get HIDs if you guys are ordering a bunch of them witch is what it looks like, and this is just the beginning! After that I probably want to start looking at performance options.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the car

·
Registered
752 Posts
Congrats. You will love the car so much that not even a high class car will turn you.
+1
one of my friends said something similar the other day, "You love your car more than a naked supermodel." lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts