Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Nevermind I helped myself, since people don't really wanna help around here.
You know just because you don't get a reply with in 4 hours of posting doesn't mean people don't want to help. No one here is obligated to help another out either, but we usually do like to share our knowledge with others. We are enthusiasts who have a job and don't view the forum 24/7... okay maybe some of us do but that is besides the point :D

To top it all, people who know probably just didn't see the post.

I am happy for you that you were able to figure it out on your own :)

·
Premium Member
5,664 Posts
pwned by 2 mods. ouch! ;D

But back on topic, like the others said there is no live support, if there were you would probally end up talking to some indian guy that you cant understand anywho. But anyway, just bump the topic a few times and eventually someone will view and reply to the post with an answer or an idea of where to get an answer.

Care to share the info you have come across on your own? if so feel free to post it under the do it yourself section, and you might have a chance at a nice prize in this months contest.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
I would think the ECU Pinout is under the steering wheel jumbled in all those wires, I haven't actually looked or cared to but if I were to look that would be the first place. Anyways he just edited the his post saying he went to the dealer and they showed him!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would think the ECU Pinout is under the steering wheel jumbled in all those wires, I haven't actually looked or cared to but if I were to look that would be the first place. Anyways he just edited the his post saying he went to the dealer and they showed him!
Yeah, there was 52 pages of wiring pinouts and the tech was about to print them out for free but there printer almost ran out of ink lol He was cool about it, showed me the rear 02 sensor signal wire and which harness was B136,B135 , B134 and showed me the rest. I then thanked him for helping me out and he was like " No problem man, it's 5:30pm the service department closes at 6:00pm, so I just got paid the 30 mins just chillin and educating". ;)

·
Registered
949 Posts
pwned by 2 mods. ouch! Grin

But back on topic, like the others said there is no live support, if there were you would probally end up talking to some indian guy that you cant understand anywho. But anyway, just bump the topic a few times and eventually someone will view and reply to the post with an answer or an idea of where to get an answer.

Care to share the info you have come across on your own? if so feel free to post it under the do it yourself section, and you might have a chance at a nice prize in this months contest.

HaHa Clamsjager that reminds me of when I called up for tech support for my dell a few years ago with them always answering and I'd be on the phone with them for like 4 hours, omg i hated that so much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts