* Updated HM rear adjustable bar. (Thanks Frank A!)
* Added H&R WRX and STI springs (Thanks Frank A!)
* Added Eibach PRO-KIT springs for WRX and STI (Thanks Frank A!)
* Updated Perrin F/R swaybar information (Thanks Frank A!)
* Added TurboXS CAI for 2008 WRX and STI.
* Added a few links to help people get to the product pages.
* Added TurboXS Cat-Back for 2008 WRX Sedan.
* Confirmed, Group A rear endlinks fit STI applications as well (confirmed on IWSTI)
* Updated, Harman Motive DP fits both WRX and STI applications.
APR Performance has a front wind splitter for the 08's. It's not on their website yet, but you can see it on the new Harman Motive WRX. It's CF reinforced, a fully functional undertray (not just a lip), and comes with the stainless support rods.
Just letting you all know that the Perrin front sway does not fit the 2008 STi only the 2008 WRX or Legacy platforms. This has been verified and I am one unfortunate owner of the unit. The ends are 2 inches short on each side and I have broken 2 end links as a result of hyperextension. Thought I would let you all know please update that site for the front.
COBB and RalliTEK maufacture separate units for this reason. It has recently been deleted from the Perrin site as I had sent them this message a while ago.