Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, how is it??? :)

2008 WRX STi 4-door Sedan World Rally Blue Edition!

WRX STi Limited

Impreza WRX

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Re: 2008 WRX STi Sedan (rendition only!)

it's a little off, especially the understated spoiler with the rest of the styling, but I think that the STI would definitely have looked better as a sedan. Maybe some day we'll have an STI sedan again, but probably not.

·
Registered
646 Posts

i like it..but its not an sti sedan to me without the huge box wing...call me a ricer..but its really one of the things its most recognized by

·
Registered
369 Posts

i like it..but its not an sti sedan to me without the huge box wing...call me a ricer..but its really one of the things its most recognized by
Exactly what I was thinking!

I like it though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Hmm...I'll try placing the more pronounced box wing.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

Although I LOOOVE the hatch STI I looks real nice as a sedan!!! ;) nice photoshop

·
Registered
79 Posts

Awesome photoshop job! But you put the fuel door on the wrong side. I truly wish the STi was available as a sedan.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Awesome photoshop job! But you put the fuel door on the wrong side. I truly wish the STi was available as a sedan.
Thanks for pointing that out! I had horizontally flipped the pic and forgot about that! Working on the WRB edition right now! I think it will be sweet. Will post as soon as done.

·
Registered
345 Posts

put a wing on itttttt

·
Registered
345 Posts

i would own that

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

WOAH!!!!!!!!! The WRB one really aims FTW!!!! ;)

·
Registered
4,657 Posts

I think the wing should be more rounded and sweeping though, to match the rest of the styling of the car, rather than boxy. GET BACK IN PHOTOSHOP! JK. Still looks better than the hatch STI to me. I really like the WRX hatch, I just don't like the flares on the hatch, they just don't work imo.

·
Registered
646 Posts

I think the wing should be more rounded and sweeping though, to match the rest of the styling of the car, rather than boxy. GET BACK IN PHOTOSHOP! JK. Still looks better than the hatch STI to me. I really like the WRX hatch, I just don't like the flares on the hatch, they just don't work imo.
i agree completely..the front flares look alright on the sti but the rear flares just appear to be stuck on it and arent really incorporated enough into the design. i think alot of people like the sti just because its wider...but i think the sti hatch could look so much better with a few subtle changes

·
Registered
949 Posts

Def looks AWESOME. I think thats what the STI should of been. Ah well you can only dream sometimes. Nice job on the photo shopping dude!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts