·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Re: 2009 Official Specs

ERRRRRRRR wtf New WRX logo on front seats i have bin looking for like a month now and finaly found a guy in phily that does seat stichings and i was gona do that to my front seats like i put the wrx logo on my grill they coppy cats lol

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

i rather have dark grey (dash strip colors) for the seat logo stiching, nicer and less loud IMO

·
Registered
1,333 Posts

im geting red WRX on the head rest and im going to try and take of the blue subaru logo from the middle of my stering whele and get it red like my front and rear badg

·
Registered
954 Posts

anyone know when the 09's are actually comin out?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

anyone know when the 09's are actually comin out?
I have seen several in the dealerships already with more to come within the next two weeks.
Source: Puente Hills Subaru Fleet manager

·
Registered
1,802 Posts

So if I walk up to a 09 WRX on the show room floor, what should I expect to see on the sticker?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

When I went, no stickers yet as the stock was still coming in. I did ask though and the guy said. "Should be same as 08 WRX when it came out"

I was pretty floored.

·
Registered
954 Posts

sick, i think im going to have to trade in my 08 non turbo on one of them puppies ;D or what im really hoping is i can find an 08 left over that no one wants cause the 09's are going to be so much better and i can get a sweet deal on it

·
Registered
1,802 Posts

When I went, no stickers yet as the stock was still coming in. I did ask though and the guy said. "Should be same as 08 WRX when it came out"

I was pretty floored.

I am assuming that ment same as the 08 WRX base model...

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I was pretty floored.

I would assume Premium because of all the already included goodies, including all the premium stuff that is now "Standard"
I have heard nothing about the 2.5GT pricing yet though.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts

I was pretty floored.

I would assume Premium because of all the already included goodies, including all the premium stuff that is now "Standard"
I have heard nothing about the 2.5GT pricing yet though.

I don't want to be a a$$hole, and ToungeMonster this is not ment to be directed at you and I was still assuming too...

It is time for the bottom line... How much does an 09 WRX cost?

8/26 Prices and final WRX and 2.5GT specs announced. The 2009 WRX 5 more than 08, 2.5GT is 5 lower. No changes announced yet for the 09 STI.

Is that $645 more than the base or the premium model? Cause there is about a $2000+ difference between the two of them.

I am thinking that Subaru is giving the 08 WRX Premium Package owners a HUGE

Please someone prove me wrong!!!

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,802 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No sweat ;D

·
Registered
298 Posts
how is that pricing official..? ;) www.cars101.com doesn't seem very official to me, especially with this note at the bottom:
"* fine print: These web pages are 100% unofficial and may contain errors, gossip, chit-chat.
always check with your authorized dealer, parts and warranty people, mechanic, insurance agent and etc before making any decisions."

granted, edmunds seemed to hear similar pricing so it seems correct and i believe it, but subaru has not released official pricing as far as i'm aware.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Wow, so the Impreza GT is more expensive than the base WRX. Weird.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts