Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Now that is interesting... What is that about te base price for the 08 premium package?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
bucks cheaper. so does that mean the 09 premium is going to be like ,600?
Not sure, I thought the 09 was going to have the 08 premium package standard, with the performance increase? I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
my understanding is, it is the full meal deal w/ center lsd, larger turbo, prem pkg, suspension, stitching and spt exhaust all as standard. :)
I haven't read anything about any changes in the differentials for the 09 model. For the prodrive modified one there was mention of one though, but that's a different car. The exhaust also is not the SPT exhaust and is more of a supporting mod given the larger turbo. They increased the size of the turbo, so changes in the exhaust are pretty much mandatory. The premium package included more than just an aero kit. Heated seats, heated mirrors, wiper defrosters, 6-disk cd-changer. The new addition to the premium package is the sun-roof/moon-roof. There is still a premium package for the 09 wrx. The price listed here is the starting price without the premium package, not the loaded price.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
does any one know if the trans has been upgraded because i heard rumors a while ago it was going to be a STI trans? any word on that?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts