Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 WRX Hatchback just ordered Invidia N1 "street" catback.. Any Reviews Please!!!

hey everyone,

i just purchased an Invidia N1 "street" catback exhaust system for my 2010 wrx hatchback. If anyone owns or have owned this exhaust, please let me know what you think/ thought of it. any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
mine is race version tho, and i have invidia catless dp also. love the sound when i go woooot!!
the fitment was a little off, the exhaust tip was really close to the bumper but i fixed it with few zip ties.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
2010 WRX Hatchback just ordered Invidia N1 "street" catback.. Any Reviews Please!!!

Why would you first purchase a product then subsequently ask for a review of it?
Try it yourself!
Well I guess it will be too late if he doesn't like the sound of it :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Im running it on my 2010 Hatch and love it. Very tight fit to the bumper and it actually melted it a tiny bit but it is barely noticable. It is a little on the loud side but not terrible IMO. Just ordered the rest off the stuff for my stage 2 yesterday and i might be swapping it out for a quieter exhaust if the downpipe makes it any louder.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had the race version for a while , had a great sound but too loud for my taste. If I had gone with the street version I prabaly would of kept it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts