Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Peeps,

I was driving today and with this glorious spring upon us in Wisconsin there are many Potholes. I hit one and unknown to me my front passenger side bumper vent fell out never to be found. I am talking about the vent behind the fog light location. Where can I buy a new one? I just want OEM and I have a WRB subbie. Otherwise I would get CF but I havent found one 2011 specific and they are pricey.

Any direction?

·
Registered
787 Posts
take it to the dealer, and push that your brand new car is falling apart and you want it warranty replaced. at the first sign of anything that can resemble a NO, say you are calling Subaru customer service, if they don't change their tone, then call Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783). they usually straighten out the dealer real well.
I had a problem where a dealer would only replace 1 of 2 foggy headlights, becuase the fogginess on the passenger side was minor.
I laughed and said so you admit there is fog, but based on your personal observations that it is not severe enough it isnt warrantable.
Literally called the number infront of the warranty guy, ten minutes later, they are INSTRUCTED to replace both headlights, and to apologize.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
take it to the dealer, and push that your brand new car is falling apart and you want it warranty replaced. at the first sign of anything that can resemble a NO, say you are calling Subaru customer service, if they don't change their tone, then call Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783). they usually straighten out the dealer real well.
I had a problem where a dealer would only replace 1 of 2 foggy headlights, becuase the fogginess on the passenger side was minor.
I laughed and said so you admit there is fog, but based on your personal observations that it is not severe enough it isnt warrantable.
Literally called the number infront of the warranty guy, ten minutes later, they are INSTRUCTED to replace both headlights, and to apologize.

Thanks man! I will give it a shot!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts