Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time ever at a drag strip. Car has 11k miles on it, and was ready for its first run.

Mods:
-stock turbo
-Cobb DP
-AEM CAI
-ID 1000s injectors
-Walbro 255
-Grimmspeed EBCS
-E85 tune (phatbotti, he's the man)
-Southbend Stage 2 HD Endurance clutch (LOVE it)

My reaction time could be better, as well as my 60', but for my first time I was pretty happy.

I also ran a 12.49 @ 114, and a 12.505 @ 114mph, so I'm hoping to get a 12.3 in the future!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8drovVPCdgY&feature=colike"]2011 WRX 12.46.mov - YouTube[/video]

·
Registered
74 Posts
how are you launching your car. i gave the same clutch as you and i can personaly vouch that it will hold a 5500 rpm 2 step launch

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Nice pass!

Title is a little mis-leading I was thinking you had an upgraded turbo.... Time made more sense when I realized it was still on the vf-52 lol

Oh and the link isn't working lol

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
nice times man! dont let 2.5literv8eater see these times! hes the quickest vf52 in the world!! lol ass

·
Registered
1 Posts
JUST TO MAKE THIS OFFICIAL I AM PERSONALLY CALLING OUT 2.5literv8eater i am trying to break ur record on vf-52... This is no joke the car is hitting the dyno on may 22nd and possibly hitting the track on may 25... I will start a thread for this

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
JUST TO MAKE THIS OFFICIAL I AM PERSONALLY CALLING OUT 2.5literv8eater i am trying to break ur record on vf-52... This is no joke the car is hitting the dyno on may 22nd and possibly hitting the track on may 25... I will start a thread for this
a little late to the party! he ran a 11.8 a few weeks ago. the thread is on nasioc. hes an ass but is a hell of a driver! he never comes on this forum anymore. post on nasiocs thread about your calling out.http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2343897&page=12

1 - 13 of 13 Posts