Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Atco Raceway this past weekend to hopefully get some good times in. First time running it on this set-up (TP stage 3 map) and second time taking the WRX to the track. I did have trouble launching the car, thus the crappy 60ft. The clutch didn't like being launched at all. Ran 4 times, quickest of which was 12.981, and the fastest I trapped was 109.24 MPH. Can't beat Eric's tunes!

Slips (Car 9815):

Videos:

I have a clutch waiting to be installed, then going to get some Injectors and an e85 e-tune by Eric then head back to the track.

Vip

·
Registered
404 Posts
Whats your full mod list?

·
Registered
404 Posts
What wheels and tires you running? If on stock a lighter set of wheels could make a pretty large scale improvement. Rpf-1s or gram lights would be a great option to shed some rotational mass :D e85 will be nasty though. Set of ID1000s and id see those numbers improving drastically!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What wheels and tires you running? If on stock a lighter set of wheels could make a pretty large scale improvement. Rpf-1s or gram lights would be a great option to shed some rotational mass :D e85 will be nasty though. Set of ID1000s and id see those numbers improving drastically!
Stock tires and wheels. I'm not looking for wheels right now, but when the time comes I'll be looking for the RPF-1s. Can't wait for the e85 set up! ID1000s were ordered and the clutch/flywheel is going in this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts