Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2017 WRX ETS turbo kit and it’s pretty straight forward but with the original intake inlet gone I’m not sure where the pcv hose would be rerouted . Anybody here that can share some install advice ??

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got a 2017 WRX ETS turbo kit and it’s pretty straight forward but with the original intake inlet gone I’m not sure where the pcv hose would be rerouted . Anybody here that can share some install advice ??
Your taking about the recirculating hose correct? The one coming off the bpv or the one coming off the boost controller?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Your taking about the recirculating hose correct? The one coming off the bpv or the one coming off the boost controller?
Ohh duhh hose that comes off the manifold I’m pretty sure since your new kit is rotating and your basically bypassing all the small bull shit that the air goes threw and the other things that divert air rather then passing it thew the manifold it prob gets deleted along with all the other bull shit like tgvs air pumps ect and all the air that comes threw the inttake then turbo gets put thew the interxooler

1 - 4 of 4 Posts