Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my WRX!!.....The stuff the bank cares about:....2020 Subaru WRX Limited. Blacked out. Black leather interior. 34,xxx miles. Priced at $32,500 as I am just trying to pay off the loan on this. NOW FOR THE STUFF "YOU" CARE ABOUT!!.... Aftermarket 18" Rotiform Black wheels, tinted windows and windshield strip, power moonroof, upgraded speakers with subwoofer and amp with wired gain control, power drivers seat with both front heated seats, STI short-throw shifter, aftermarket exhaust, Cobb air intake kit, Cobb tuner (car is currently at stage 1), suspension lowering kit, Apple carplay and Android audio, touchscreen radio, Engine is a 2.0L turbo with intercooler, oh yeah... and some super sweet subaru all weather floormats. Haha! Also, I have a set of Michelin winter tires that go with it too..... only slightly used. Feel free to contact me with questions and for more pics. I will get back to you as soon as I can, as I cannot have my phone with me at work. Thanks in advance for your interest!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts