Subaru WRX Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
lol fuq! I was gonna buy one got the money as well! I guess since I live down the road from Perrin I'll go just pick up a 20g-xtr?

·
Registered
148 Posts
lol fuq! I was gonna buy one got the money as well! I guess since I live down the road from Perrin I'll go just pick up a 20g-xtr?
They're sweet turbo's do it up man. They retail a bit more though, don't they?

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
None at all. But I watched them log on several times since my PM on monday. I was ready with payment. I too had been looking at this turbo for a good month now, and have been saving the money up. Whatever, I guess I'll just have to save up more and buy one for more.

I didn't see them forgetting to ship my order too once, but that happened, and followed by promises of a full refund that never happened lol. I dropped it because I thought I came a across a "once in a blue moon" situation with them because of their good rep, but I guess I just simply have no luck with them...
I've never gotten a pm from you, I'm assuming you sent it to Vim but we've had plenty of issues of pm's not getting dilivered to us or even getting to others who we are trying to contact. We are at the shop almost daily if anyone needs to contact us or follow up with anything.

·
Registered
787 Posts
my opinion, i decided to go with a 20G because the price difference between a 30r and the 20g is a few hundred dollars, and for my HP/TQ goals i think it will be perfect. Forman performance said that the guys running 30r's are right around the same power levels as the synergy turbo unless they have a built motor and more lag. In fact there is a customer car running the Synergy turbo TD06-20g turbo on E85 putting down 417WHP on stock block,clutch and tranny. Im only shooting for 360WHP/360TQ on a 93 tune because thats what they sell at the pump here in Georgia. thats with DW750cc,DW65 pump, TD06-20g, GS EBC, perrin TMIC, Perrin Turbo Inlet, GS Up pipe with Tial 38mm EWG, COBB catted DP, Custom 3'' Catback, Perrin CAI and a protune at 21PSI. So whatever that gets me im sure it will be awesome compared to my TD04. I have all these parts and waiting for some to show up. I will keep you posted on what numbers i will be able to reach but as far as im concerned the 20G will be a monster street car which i only daily drive anyways
Ressurecting a dead thread for accuracy, as i just found it looking at inlet information.

I am that customer you referred to on the e85 synergy td06H 20G 2.4 inlet.
The motor was built, but the clutch and tranny were stock.
the dyno slipped at 417whp on stock clutch. and the street going up a hill was even worse. we had to back off a lb of boost.
The MAP sensor went out of range, and a 73mm intake was needed - the pump was almost at its limit, Walbro 255 (part with number 342?)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts