Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About to be a new STI owner in a couple weeks, I've already ordered the Remark R1 Spec Single Exit Cat back Exhaust and Coilovers for it, I couldn't wait till I actually see the car in person because I have no patience lol...plus the fact that I am deployed and will be coming back to the states for a couple weeks so the day after I get home the car will be arriving and then the day after that I'm going to the shop to get those parts installed. I just feel like I'm going to love this car and I plan on keeping it for some years too. So My question for you guys that have the 21 STI....What initial Mods did you do besides exhaust and suspension? When I come back overseas I do plan on getting the Cobb tuner and a few aesthetic things. Other than that I don't see myself really doing too much modification....Oh I lied I love flames I do want to put a flame tune on it, Yes Hot boy SZN so does anyone have any suggestions on Flame tunes? Here's what I do know so far from doing research....I'm going to eventually need a J pipe to really open her up and let her roar. So question on that does it really matter what kind of J pipe I get to go with that Catback as long as I have the Cobb tuner right? What do I need to make the turbo flutter louder? Yes I want to hear that as well I'm sure I can go on youtube to see a few videos but just thought I post something here. So any Recommendations you guys have will be greatly appreciated. Glad to join the Subie team

1 - 1 of 1 Posts