Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first third of the episode is dedicated to a grudge match between the EvoX and a 3G STi. In typical top gear fashion they spend 5 minutes making fun of all the switches and controls on both cars (but the owner's manual only comes out for the Evo..)

Clarkson prefers the Evo for looks and feel, but the STi was quicker around the track :) Great episode :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
The first third of the episode is dedicated to a grudge match between the EvoX and a 3G STi. In typical top gear fashion they spend 5 minutes making fun of all the switches and controls on both cars (but the owner's manual only comes out for the Evo..)

Clarkson prefers the Evo for looks and feel, but the STi was quicker around the track :) Great episode :)
damn i wish i could see that episode here in singapore...

·
Registered
421 Posts

damn i wish i could see that episode here in singapore...
you tube =)

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
You mean last season's Top Gear ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, my DVR recorded it so it which is why I assumed it was new.. did it air here last season? Or was it new in the UK last season?

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
I saw it I believe it last season.. but I watched it at woek on youtube so I dont know Im sure if i flipped through my DVR then I could find it..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts