Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I've finally landed myself a job at a local Subaru dealership and wanted to extend my discounts on to my 3GWRX brethren! I can get you great deals on parts as well as new/used Subarus (or Mazdas if you're into that kinda thing). I'm not trying to make any money off you guys, just trying to help out the community. If you or someone you know needs a car just shoot me a PM or post up. We usually keep a good number of 3Gs on the lot so there are always a bunch of options. In addition, I'm offering a $100 bird-dog bonus to anyone who sends me a car buyer. I'm at Walker's Renton Subaru just South of Seattle so if you feel like stopping by, drop the 3GWRX name and I'll make sure to hook you up.

·
Registered
546 Posts
WTF? Why could you not work there in August of 09 when I bought my car from there??? ;D

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
WTF? Why could you not work there in August of 09 when I bought my car from there??? ;D
this.

haha. i got mine in august of 09 from them as well.

kidna got the shaft from my salesman though... they agreed to do heated seats, then pulled the whole "not in writing" bs after i signed. w/e, already installed them for only 200 bucks.

·
Registered
546 Posts
They were ok with me I guess, I probably got hosed somehow. I got 0% so that made me happy. The one thing that did suck is I bought my car and got home (Spokane) and notice a spot about the size of a nickle of missing paint. It looked like some bird crap ate the clear coat away. They said that it was not covered because it was me who did not wash the poop off. I said bird crap cant eat through paint in 4 hours. They said there is nothing they can do. So long story short I still have a nickle size custom paint spot on my car. I got it appraised to get fix and they would have to repaint the whole door-$380. Still kinda angry about that, but the car was 3.5k cheaper than any dealer here in Spokane.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I'll make sure everyone gets taken care of. It helps to have an in with a decent salesman. There are A LOT of shady ones out there, especially in the used market. It's really opened my eyes to it working along side some of them. I assure you though, I'm an honest guy and I'm not out to hose anyone.

·
Registered
643 Posts
lol walkers...every memory I have of them screams shady haha.

but I'm glad we have one of us 3G owners working there now, hopefully that can help cleanse that stealership a bit.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol walkers...every memory I have of them screams shady haha.

but I'm glad we have one of us 3G owners working there now, hopefully that can help cleanse that stealership a bit.
funny you should mention that. i quit yesterday because they are way too shady and it doesnt sit well with me... not to worry though, ill have a job at a different dealership within the week so the hookup will still be available!

ive got interviews lined up at mike scarff in auburn and bruce titus in tacoma thursday so ill be back on the floor in no time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts