Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this in another forum. Thought i will share this with you! Power is nothing w/o control!

This car was in Sepang (http://www.3gwrx.com/forum/index.php?topic=835.0) the other day when i was there! What a waste.

"Happen in Malaysia KL..but the car belongs to a Singaporean..looks really bad..and the car is only afew days old..this car cost around USD$150k here in Singapore.<some said the owner was driving to Malaysia to Sepang when it lost control.>(this is the 3rd GTR wrecked.)

1st happen in Japan.
2nd happen in Hong Kong
3rd happen in Malaysia

"

·
Registered
344 Posts
Aw man, I really hate to see things like this... Another one bites the dust :(

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
poor baby :(

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'd still take it

·
Registered
105 Posts
the sentiments for some of my friends is that the GT-R is almost so perfect (stable, fast shifts, etc.) that you lose the "connection" to the car, as well as to the road.

.... to the point that it teaches you bad driving habits...

well, i wouldnt really know because i dont own one, though...

·
Registered
646 Posts
he was probably like this is the greatest car ever i can do anything i want *pow*....they should have a driving school when you buy one

·
Registered
81 Posts
i finally seen the gtr at the ny auto show. its such a nice car
Same here man, it is really gorgeous in person. GTR in pictures are nice but wait till you see the real deal!!! Man are these spoiled or succesful people driving these GTRs? They might as well donate to some people who would take more better care of it, jeez. I'd take that crashed one just to say theres a GTR in my garage lol :p

·
Registered
0 Posts
LOL, I pity the fool who crashed this car. He didn't even make it to the race track!!! What a laughing stock! Whahaha :D

I can just imagine his thoughts that day while driving to Sepang :

"Woooo, I'm so psyched. Boy, am I gonna blow everyone away at the racetrack with my spanking new supercar!"

and then his thoughts after the crash :

"Damn it!! Mum's gonna be pissed. I don't care, I'll pester her for another sports car. Man, this stupid GTR sucks. I want an EVO."

·
Registered
81 Posts
LOL, I pity the fool who crashed this car. He didn't even make it to the race track!!! What a laughing stock! Whahaha :D

I can just imagine his thoughts that day while driving to Sepang :

"Woooo, I'm so psyched. Boy, am I gonna blow everyone away at the racetrack with my spanking new supercar!"

and then his thoughts after the crash :

"Damn it!! Mum's gonna be pissed. I don't care, I'll pester her for another sports car. Man, this stupid GTR sucks. I want an EVO."
lol I cried @ last sentence .. oh man funny stuff

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
he was probably like this is the greatest car ever i can do anything i want *pow*....they should have a driving school when you buy one
Same crap happened when turbo 4wds came stateside did it not?
Then got alot worse when EVOs came over.
"Evos drive for me so I can't screw up" blah blah... POW!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts