Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello peeps

just register to this forum and am finding tons of good information on the 08 wrx
i'm from Cali
currently leasing a blue 08 wrx and lovin it

here's a pic of her:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Hey welcome onboard buddy

note I think the picture link isn't working I can't see her....or myabe it's just my work computer ??? edit: okay was the work cpu mine shows the pic) ;)

still Nice to meetcha

·
Registered
764 Posts
Supp and Welcome. I'll most likely cya around Local streets, Rosemead, Valley Blvd, Las Tunas, Mission, or Temple city Dr hahahaa, latez...

·
Registered
81 Posts
welcome aboard! pic's workin' fine for me...nice flare kickin' off that white car (acura?) behind yours ;)

-b

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Welcome to the fam.! What plans do you have for the WRB?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Supp and Welcome. I'll most likely cya around Local streets, Rosemead, Valley Blvd, Las Tunas, Mission, or Temple city Dr hahahaa, latez...
where u from?
u've seen my car?
i do drive on rosemead, valley, and temple city dr ever so often

·
Registered
764 Posts
where u from?
u've seen my car?
I think i seen you on the 210 freeway on weekday morning, not on the local street yet... I live in the area and those are the streets i usually cruise on to work/home :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
welcome to the forum chinese guy! ;D

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
where u from?
u've seen my car?
I think i seen you on the 210 freeway on weekday morning, not on the local street yet... I live in the area and those are the streets i usually cruise on to work/home :)
cool
i've yet to see another 08 wrx around my area yet
last time i saw one was on the 10 freeway

i usually drive on santa anita, peck and lower azusa on weekdays to get to school/home

1 - 13 of 13 Posts